ABOUT HOOD COLLEGE INTRAMURALS
Interested in getting involved on campus? Hood College intramurals can support that by serving the multi-faceted needs of the campus community. Below you will find information on our sport offerings and how you can get involved.
Intramural Sports (Fall)
· Flag Football: September 17th-October 22nd on Thomas Athletic Field
· Volleyball: November 12th- December 19th in BB&T Arena
All of our intramural sport offerings are team oriented. Intramurals is a fun and competitive way to compete against your friends and other students on campus. All sports are co-recreational (male & female)
Forming a Team
Each sport requires different roster sizes. The best way to get started with one of our sports is to form your own team or join a “Free Agent Team”. Free Agent teams are for students that do not have a team, but wish to participate in the given sport. We welcome dorms to submit teams, campus groups and organizations, or you can simply form a team filled with friends.
How to Register
· Log on to WWW.IMLEAGUES.COM/HOOD
· Create an account
· Registration is now open for Flag Football and will close on September 13th at 11:00am.
· Meetings, schedules, teams, and standings will be updated throughout the league on WWW.IMLEAGUES.COM/HOOD