Hood College Intramurals is proud to present the first ever Intramural Basketball Season!
From March 12th-April 2nd, student teams will compete for a chance to win
$25 Chipotle Gift Cards and a TEAM TROPHY!
Here’s how to enter:
- Submit teams by Friday, March 1st
- Email Kevin Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Team Name
- Athlete names
- Contact information for each athlete
- Show up every Tuesday from 6-8 pm in Gambrill
- Ball out!
- League style rotations for opponents each week
- Weekly opponents will be announced at the beginning of intramurals
- Teams will be divided between Blue Division and Grey Division
- Play style is two 15 min halves with a 5 min halftime
- Playoff brackets assigned by overall record
- In the event the opposing team does not show, the present team wins by default
- In the event neither team shows, this will result in a tie for the standings
- Weekly standings will be posted on the Intramural Instagram page (@hoodintramurals)
- PLAYOFFS: April 9th
- CHAMPIONSHIPS: April 16th
Good luck to all who compete! May the best ballers win!
The following weeks before the season begins (Feb. 12th-26th) will be the unofficial ‘pre-season’ for the intramural league. No teams will need to be finalized, this will simply be a rust-buster for those new to intramurals.