Shots (on goal)
FREDERICK, Md. - Hood College's Hailey Poisal came within one save of the single game record for the Blazers, but No. 1 Messiah pulled away for a 12-0 win.
Poisal turned in 30 saves, the most since 2009 for a Hood keeper and one shy of record held by both Cheryl Banks and Anne Marie Hantman.
Inside the Box Score
- Poisal's 30 saves were the seventh most by a goalie in Division III this season.
How it Happened
- The Falcons scored six goals in each half.
- Moriah Pfautz, Taylor Holt, Logan Ryan and Carissa Gehman each scored twice.
- Hood finishes the year 3-13 overall and 0-7 in Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth play.
- Messiah is 15-1 overall and 7-0 in the conference.
The contest wraps up the the 2016 season for Hood.