GLENSIDE, Pa.- A tipped basket from Ian Eversull with 40 seconds left on the clock tied the game with 79. Arcadia's Kyle Reily drained a three just 28 seconds later to seal the Knights' victory 82-79.
Inside the Box Score
- Scott Bolen and Trevor Magnuski led the team in points with 18 each.
- Luke Casey snagged eight rebounds for the Blazers.
- Magnuski and Tanner Ruths both assisted the team three times.
How It Happened
- The game was tied up 5 times over the course of action, most notably from Eversull's tip with 40 seconds remaining.
- The Blazers trailed by 10 at halftime after a series of free throws from the Knights.
- Josh Scott lead the Knights with 21 points, followed by Reily with 16.
- Hood led in free throw percentage, fast breaks, and rebounds.
- The Blazers held the higher number of points from the paint with 40.
- Hood is now 10-4 overall and 2-3 in conference action.
The Blazers look to get back into the win column in more MAC Commonwealth action against Messiah at home on January 11.