Apr 03, 2018
CARLISLE, Pa. - Hood College's Andrew Heon shot a career-best 74 to lead the men's golf team in its spring opener at the Dickinson Spring Invitational.
How it Happened
- Heon's 74 was the best at Hood this season and tied for the third-best round in program history. He finished tied for ninth on the par 70, 6,412-yard course at Mayapple Golf Links.
- Michael Bushman shot an 81 to finish one stroke ahead of Andy Baker. Bushman was 22nd, while Baker tied for 23rd.
- Kyle Moir turned in an 85 to place 32nd and Jon Knehans rounded out Hood's contingent in a tie for 34th at 87.
- Hood was sixth as a team with a 322. The round was the Blazers' best of the season and tied for the seventh-best in school history.
- Dickinson defended its home course with a score of 290.
- Gettysburg's Danny Harcourt was the individual champion with a 68.
The Blazers head to Elizabethtown on April 5.