CARLISLE, Pa. - Hood College's Sam Driscoll shot a 76 to tie for sixth at the Dickinson Spring Invitational at the Carlisle Barracks Golf Course.
How it Happened
- Driscoll was just two shots off the pace. Four golfers tied with a 74 with Gettysburg's Christian Haldeman taking the individual title via a tiebreaker. The round tied for the ninth-best round in school history.
- Andrew Heon's 81 tied for 25th place on the par-72, 6,670-yard course.
- Lance Coffey and Kyle Moir shot matching rounds of 84 to finish in a tie for 39th.
- Alex Polidoro turned in an 85 to tie for 44th.
- Gettysburg, who had three of the four golfers tied at 74, won the team title with a 298.
- Hood's 325 was eighth.
- There were a total of 62 golfers from 13 teams.
The Blazers head to the Stevenson Spring Invitational at Piney Branch Golf Club on April 1.