ROSEMONT, Pa. - Hood College jumped out to an 8-0 lead after the first quarter and cruised to a 16-3 win at Rosemont in non-conference men's lacrosse.
Inside the Box Score
- Grayson Zubradt led all players with six goals and added an assist for seven points.
- Bentley LeBarron scored four goals and assisted on another. Gavin Combe and Jason Jaworski scored twice each.
- Patrick Hurley notched a goal and two assists.
- Zak Kooser led the Blazers with six ground balls and dished out two assists.
- Four different goalies split time in net. Noah Waterlander made one save in the first half. Kyle Morgenroth played the next 22 minutes and made one save. Trenton Lazorchak and Jesse Myers split the remainder, including a team-high three saves by Myers down the stretch.
- Bailey Meehan went 6 of 12 on face-offs while Billy Edge went 6 of 10.
- Hood outshot the Ravens 55-12.
How it Happened
- Hurley scored just over a minute into the contest off an assist from Zubradt. Zubradt scored three times in the quarter with ended with Meehan's first career goal for an 8-0 lead heading into the second period.
- After Brandon Crausse scored Rosemont's first goal of the day with 13:58 left in the half, Combe took an assist from Kooser 48 seconds later to make it 9-1 at halftime.
- Rosemont scored the first goal of the third quarter before Hood closed the contest with a 7-1 run.
- In addition to Crausse, Ben Koszelak and Sal Turelli scored for the Ravens. Dylan Hummel had eight ground balls, one more than Crausse.
- Mark Porter made 17 saves.
The Blazers attempt to make it six wins in a row when they head to Keystone on Saturday, March 17 at 1 p.m.