FREDERICK, Md. - The Hood College men's soccer team fell 2-1 after a goal with just 48 seconds left in the first overtime.
How it Happened
- The Knights knocked in a goal in the 54th minute after a Ryan Hammer ball was slotted across the keeper to Duncan O'Connor who put it into the open net.
- Hood's Cameron Tyler evened the tallies 15 minutes later. He volleyed a long ball in from Kyle Bulgarelli who received a quick restart from Danny Castillo.
- Hammer found himself on the end of a through ball that he poked in past the keeper in the last minute of the first overtime.
Inside the Box Score
- Hood outshot Arcadia 17-12.
- Castillo recorded six saves and was credited an assist.
- Kenton Onspaugh had six shots.
- Chris Watson had three saves for the Knights.
- Tyler was credited with his first career goal.
- The Blazers dropped to 6-5.
- Arcadia improves to 7-1-1.
Hood travels to Widener for their second Middle Atlantic Conference match on Tuesday, October 3 at 7 p.m.