FREDERICK, Md. - Hood College's Kyle Bulgarelli scored in the 102nd minute to lead the Blazers to a 2-1 double overtime win Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth play.
Robert Ellerson sent a long free kick into the box and Bulgarelli, a defender, finished for the game-winner.
Inside the Box Score
- Bulgarelli's goal was his second of the year, while Brandon Feuerherd also scored a goal.
- Luke Staley and Ellerson had assists.
- Danny Castillo stopped five shots.
How it Happened
- Hood scored first when Feuerherd found the back of the net off a pass from Staley in the 35th minute.
- The score remained 1-0 until the 87th minute when Gabe Hochenberger scored to send the contest into extra time.
- Neither team scored in the first overtime, but the Blazers scored the sudden victory less than two minutes into the second overtime.
- Zach Rider made six saves for the Golden Wolves.
- Hood improved to 7-5-1 overall and 1-1-1- in MAC Commonwealth.
- Alvernia dropped to 6-6-1 and 1-2.
- It was the fourth straight trip to overtime for the Blazers.
Hood hosts Stevenson on Wednesday, October 11 at 7 p.m.