DALLAS, Pa. - The Hood College men's swim team came up short against both Lycoming and Misericordia in a tri-meet hosted by the Cougars.
- Misericordia defeated Hood 160-66.
- Lycoming defeated Hood 173-76.
- Misericordia defeated Lycoming 140-116.
How it Happened
- Max Riedel notched the Blazers' lone win of the afternoon with a time of 10:50.74 in the 1,000-yard freestyle. He later added a third place finish in the 200 breaststroke with a time of 2:16.86.
- Gabriel Hernandez-Paese had a pair of second place finishes. He swam a 4:45.09 to take second in the 400 individual medley and did the same in the 200 breaststroke in 2:29.70. He turned in a third place finish in the 100 breaststroke in 1:05.33.
- Matt Ball was second in the 200 butterfly and added a pair of third place finishes. His 2:13.59 in the 200 fly was good for second, while his 2:00.54 in the 200 free and his 1:00.75 in the 100 fly each claimed third.
Hood heads to the Diamond City Invitational in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania on November 18-19.