Frederick, Md. - The Hood College men's swim team came up short to Albright College with a final tally of 176.5-24.5.
How It Happened
- Gabriel Hernandez-Paese earned a second place finish in the men's 200-yard individual medley with a time of 2:09.18 earning four points. His third-place finish in the men's 100-yard breaststroke earned three more points after a time of 1:06.87.
- Matt Ball finished second in the men's 200-yard freestyle after a time of 1:51.50 earned four points.
- Max Riedel snagged three points in the men's 100-yard breaststroke after a third-place finish with a time of 1:01.39.
- Collin Coshland tallied three points after his third-place finish in the men's 100-yard freestyle with a time of 59.45.
- Hood earned four points after a second place finish in the men's 200-yard medley relay with a team comprised of Riedel, Hernandez-Paese, Ball, and Drew Wilson with a time of 1:47.73.
Prior to the meet, the Blazers honored Coshland and Wilson, the team's two seniors. The duo was competing in the final home meet of their careers.
The Blazers travel to Lebanon Valley for a Middle Atlantic Commonwealth Conference meet on January 20 at 2 p.m.