Feb 03, 2018
CARLISLE, Pa. - Hood College's AJ Lewis finished second in the 200-meter dash to lead the men's indoor track and field team at the DuCharme Invitational at Dickinson College.
How it Happened
- Lewis ran a time of 24.55 seconds for his runner-up placing. Justin Runge of Division II Saint Rose was the winner in 23.82. Lewis claimed eighth in the long jump with a mark of 19 feet, 11 1/2 inches (6.08 meters). The mark tied him for fifth all-time at Hood in the indoor long jump.
- Chris Burgenson and Keegan Bello gave the Blazers two of the top six finishers in the 5,000-meter run. Burgenson was fourth in 17:01.10, while Bello claimed sixth with a time of 17:25.31. Both times place them in the top five all-time at Hood.
- Zach Crossey was sixth in the 800 in 2:04.65 and ran a time of 9:52.06 in the 3,000 to place eighth.
- In the 1,000-meter run, Kyle Lammey turned in a 3:05.78 for seventh. He cleared 9-0 1/4 (2.75m) for eighth in the pole vault.
- No team scores were kept.