ANNVILLE, Pa. - The Hood College women's basketball team dropped a Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth contest at Lebanon Valley 70-52.
Inside the Box Score
- Allie Appleby played all 40 minutes and finished with 14 points and three steals.
- Taylor McGaughey added 11 points.
- Deaja Colden and Mia Savoy both had eight rebounds.
How it Happened
- Hood led early after a 3-pointer by McGaughey made it 5-4 just over a minute into the action. LVC responded with a 13-3 run to take a 17-8 advantage with 3:27 to go in the period.
- The Dutchmen led 19-10 after the first quarter and stretched it to 35-21 at halftime.
- A 7-0 run by the Blazers, including five by Appleby, cut the deficit to 45-37 with 3:52 left in the third quarter. Lebanon Valley answered with six straight points to put the lead back to double figures.
- The Dutchmen led 56-43 after the third quarter before adding to the lead in the fourth quarter.
- Hilary Yoh and Lexie Lantz both had double-doubles. Yoh scored a game-high 24 points and grabbed 10 rebounds. Lantz also had 10 rebounds and scored 11 points. Caroline Scarff hit all six of her shots and finished with 12 points.
Hood looks to get back into the win column on February 1 against Albright.