Apr 24, 2019
FREDERICK, Md. - Hood College fell victim to a 7-1 second-half run by Albright and fell 13-6 in a Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth contest.
Inside the Box Score
- Rachel Slater finished with a goal, an assist and six draw controls.
- Cassidy O'Neill had a goal, an assist and three ground balls.
- Tenley Reeder scored once and assisted on a score.
- Danielle Holt made 13 saves.
- Nikki Lunn had four ground balls and caused three turnovers.
How it Happened
- Hood rallied from a 4-1 deficit and pulled within a goal twice before halftime. Jess Lyons scored with 59 seconds remaining in the half to cut it to 5-4. After Taylor Filmer scored with 16 seconds left, Rachel Slater secured the draw control and O'Neill fed Samy Brandt to beat the buzzer to make it 6-5.
- Sophie Bass scored the first two goals of the second half to reclaim the momentum for the Lions.
- Bass finished with four goals and three assists, while Kelly Baumann also scored four times. Baumann added six ground balls, five draw controls and six caused turnovers.
- Terae Mason made six saves.
The Blazers host Lycoming for Senior Day on April 27.