Oct 06, 2018
FREDERICK, Md. - The Hood College women's soccer team came up short in a 3-0 final against Widener in Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth play.
Inside the Box Score
- ReidAnn Sever played all 90 minutes in goal, making five saves.
- Neither team mustered many chances in the match, with Widener holding a 9-4 edge in shots.
How it Happened
- An unassisted goal by Brielle Errico in the 32nd minute broke a scoreless deadlock and gave the Pride a 1-0 lead at halftime.
- Widener struck again immediately after play resumed. Isabella Hill took an assist from Bella Adams and scored just 15 seconds into the half.
- A goal less than nine minutes later by Alyssa Dionisio put the game out of reach.
- Errico finished with a goal and an assist.
- Delaney Sabath made two saves in the shutout.
Hood travels to Stevenson on October 10.