BALTIMORE, Md. - The Hood College field hockey team fell 6-1 in a non-conference contest at Notre Dame (Md.).
Inside the Box Score
- Patricia Huerta scored her second goal of the season.
- Brianna Benge recorded her first career assist.
- Hailey Poisal made four saves in 43 minutes, while Nicole Bennett played the remaining 27 minutes in cage.
How it Happened
- Jessica Wells gave the Gators a 1-0 lead at the just less than 15 minutes into the contest.
- Megan Morales scored the first of her three goals on the day 11 minutes later as the Gators took a 2-0 lead into halftime.
- Notre Dame (Md.) scored four more times to open the second half before Huerta found paydirt in the 64th minute.
- Morales finished with three goals and an assist, while Kelsey Campbell had three assists and a goal.
- Fallon Katz made one save in 59 minutes.
Hood returns to Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth play when Arcadia visits Thomas Athletic Field for Homecoming on October 6.