Mar 13, 2019
FREDERICK, Md.- Zak Kooser dished out a school record seven assists in a 21-12 victory over the Rosemont Ravens.
Inside the Box Score
- Kooser's seven helpers outmatched his previous record of six in a single game.
- Grayson Zubradt and Jackson Hand each tallied five goals. Zubradt added three assists.
- Josh Patterson netted a hat-trick.
- Bentley LeBarron added two goals and two assists.
- Ben Gilbert went 15 of 24 on faceoffs and scooped up 12 ground balls.
- Noah Waterlander stopped two shots in the first half. Trenton Lazorchak saw 24 minutes of action and Kyle Morgenroth played the last 6 minutes in goal.
How it Happened
- Two goals by Patrick Hurley with just under four minutes left in the first period capped off a 7-0 first quarter for the Blazers.
- Dylan Hummel got Rosemont on the board with a goal at 3:12 to make the score 11-1.
- Hood held a 13-2 advantage at halftime.
- Kyle Wilkinson notched his first career goal with 4:42 remaining in the third period.
- The Ravens put together a four goal run in the final quarter before Gavin Combe found the back of the net to bump the Hood lead to 19-9.
- Ben Koszelak led Rosemont with four goals and three assists.
- Hummel scored a hat-trick.
- AJ Thompson and Sean Rodriguez scored two goals apiece. Thompson also had three assists.
- Mark Porter stopped 11 shots in goal.
Hood travels to Immaculata on Thursday, March 14 at 3 p.m.