Nov 10, 2018
FREDERICK, Md.- Hood College came up short against Misericordia and Lycoming in a Middle Atlantic Conference tri-meet hosted by the Blazers.
How it Happened
- The lone win for the Blazers was a result of Max Riedel in the 1,000-yard freestyle. He swam a time of 10:42.92 to defeat the field by almost nine seconds. He added a third place finish in the 500-yard freestyle with a time of 5:03.14.
- Matthew Ball had a second place finish with a time of 2:13.93 in 200-yard butterfly.
- John Foley finished with a time of 23.42 in the 50-yard freestyle good enough for second place.
- Brooks Anderson and Gaby Hernandez-Paese each added second place finishes. Anderson swam a time of 52.97 in the 100-yard freestyle. Hernandez-Paese finished the 200-yard breaststroke in 2:24.81.
- Misericordia defeated Hood 164-61.
- Lycoming defeated Hood 158-79.
- Misericordia defeated Lycoming 138-111.
Hood heads to the Diamond City Invitational on November 17th.