FREDERICK, Md.- Hood College's Nikki Lunn surpassed former Blazer Abby Dyjack to become Hood's career leader in caused turnovers with 62 as Hood fell to the Stevenson Mustangs 14-5.
Inside the Box Score
- Rachel Slater tallied two goals, four draw controls, and two caused turnovers.
- Tenley Reeder had two assists.
- Lunn added seven ground balls and caused two turnovers.
- Danielle Holt notched 14 saves in goal.
How it Happened
- Cassidy O'Neill got Hood on the scoreboard with a goal at 17:43 to cut Stevenson's advantage to one goal, 2-1.
- The Mustangs rattled off five straight goals to take a 7-1 lead into halftime.
- Stevenson continued its run with three goals to open up the second half before Laura Skorobatsch found the back of the net for the Blazers to make the score 10-2.
- Jess Lyons scored a goal with 5:11 left off of a pass by Kamryn Dudley for Hood's fourth goal as Stevenson still led by nine. The assist was the first of Dudley's career.
- Slater tallied a goal just over a minute and a half later but the Mustangs answered with a goal at 2:55 to wind down the contest.
- Caroline Murphy scored five goals and added three assists.
- Carly Bowes notched a hat-trick.
- Kaitlyn Kozlowski had seven draw controls.
- Mack Ferguson stopped seven shots.
The Blazers go to Messiah on Wednesday, April 17 at 4 p.m.