LATROBE, Pa.- Delaney Crawford was able to knock in her first career goal in the 94th minute to seal an overtime victory for the Blazers by a score of 3-2 over the St. Vincent Bearcats.
Inside the Box Score
- Along with Crawford, Jordan Bailey and Jasmine Mangle each score a goal apiece. Mangle added an assist.
- Erin Scarborough and Colby Painter each recorded an assist.
- ReidAnn Sever notched five saves in goal.
How it Happened
- Scarborough was able to find Bailey in the 14th minute for her first goal of the season to give the Blazers an early one goal advantage.
- The lone first half goal served as Hood's lead at the halftime break.
- In the 64th minute, Kristin Marsh was able to find the back of the net from about 20 yards out to even up the game.
- Twelve minutes later, the Blazers were able to capitalize off of a turnover when Painter assisted Mangle to give Hood the lead back.
- Marsh was able to strike again for the bearcats when she beat a defender and scored to tie the game 2-2.
- Early in overtime, Crawford was able to put home Mangle's rebound to give Hood the victory.
- Marsh scored both goals for St. Vincent.
- Abigail Johnson made four saves for the Bearcats.
Hood travels to Messiah to open up Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth play on Saturday, September 29th at 5 p.m.