FREDERICK, Md. - A goal early in the second half proved too much for the Hood College women's soccer team to overcome in a 1-0 loss in Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth action to Lebanon Valley.
Inside the Box Score
- Lydia Erickson made five saves for Hood.
How it Happened
- The two teams battled through a scoreless half that featured just six total shots between the two sides.
- Rileigh Jo Evitts gave LVC a 1-0 lead in the 50th minute.
- Hood had a last chance when they were awarded a corner with 17 seconds left. Erin Scarborough the ball into the box as time wound down but the Blazers were unable to level the score.
- The Dutchmen held a 12-3 edge in shots.
- Serena Donmoyer stopped two shots for LVC.
The Blazers are off until they travel to Alvernia on October 24.